Also, by that time, it’s possible that organizations would allow this entire department to be remote. All of these companies have valuable data to protect and rely on cyber security specialists to ensure https://remotemode.net/blog/15-highest-paying-remote-jobs-you-can-get/ this data is kept safe. Since data scientists work primarily from a computer, there’s no reason that this job can’t be done remotely. In terms of job duties, data scientists work to analyze/process data.
To help you put your best foot forward, this list contains some tips on how to apply to them. Save time and find higher-quality jobs than on other sites, guaranteed. Event planners coordinate conventions, conferences, meetings, weddings, fundraisers, and trade shows. With a median annual pay of about $50,000, event planners juggle responsibilities for budgets, clients, vendors, caterers, locations, transportation, and lodging.
Yet overall, I cannot recommend digital marketing enough as a remote career to consider. Cyber security is a fast-growing field with a high average salary and great job prospects/job security looking forward. After becoming a software engineering, you can also progress from an individual contributor role into a leadership role, such as software development manager/team lead, while still working remotely.
Data entry workers might be freelance, or they might work for temporary employment agencies. Data analysts decipher and interpret data, and businesses use them to expose inefficiencies, forecast trends, prepare reports, and make strategic decisions. The average entry-level salary is about $60,000, while senior jobs can pay about $138,000.
Featured Remote Jobs
Build job-ready skills for in-demand roles in as little as a few months. Learn at your own pace from industry-leading companies, like Meta, Google, and IBM. It’s possible to work at home part-time or full-time with online chat. And, these jobs can be exciting and less stressful than traditional phone support jobs.
- This means you can live next to a busy highway or have a screaming toddler nearby and the client is none the wiser.
- Once you’ve mastered the basics, and built up a portfolio, you’ll find no shortage of well-paying remote UI designer roles at some of the world’s most innovative companies.
- In order to make the list, the companies must offer a fully remote job with zero location restrictions that does not require any time in the office.
Accurate financial reporting, planning and budgeting determine a company’s existence and reputation among both external and internal stakeholders. Hence the role of a finance director is essential and prestigious in any company or organization. Business Development Managers are mainly responsible to increase the sales or revenue of a particular company or an organization. They may either be focused on customers of a particular industrial sector, domain or technology. They need to possess smart marketing skills to create considerable influence among customers.
Finding a High-Paying Remote Job
Senior iOS developers are in high demand and if you’re good at what you do, you shouldn’t have trouble finding a very well paid position. As an iOS developer you will create iOS apps for organizations, but the good news is that you can easily do so tele-commuting. Just like in the case of programming, you can earn a very good living by designing user experiences and helping people interact with products in novel ways.
- The role is considered among the highest paying remote jobs for aspiring professionals.
- Ever-evolving software and communications mean remote workers need little more than a laptop and Wi-Fi to do jobs like blogging, data entry, podcast creation, and editing.
- SEO consultants specialize in search engine optimization (SEO) in order to boost online traffic for web pages and links to improve their rank and visibility in online searches.
- Based on the inputs, the product design and manufacturing processes are executed.
- The U.S. economy was already shifting toward more remote jobs even before the coronavirus pandemic struck.